Dec 23, 2010

Your 30 Before 30

One thing that I see a lot of these days is all sorts of things like this blog or this book telling you to do your own thing, do your own projects, branch out on your own, take initiative, etc. Whenever I read these things, I can't help but find myself inspired by them: I enjoy doing my own projects, and I would love to be able to just work on them all day and maybe someday be able to live off them.

So here is my first try. I'm launching a project (it's too small for me to consider it a startup) called Your 30 Before 30 that might be a little fun to do. The idea behind it is to create a "30 before 30" list (similar to a bucket list), where you write down 30 things you want to do before you're 30. They don't have to be anything special, but they can be. Then at some point when you accomplish what you want to accomplish, you mark it off and tell people what you did.

I'm putting it here to invite any of my readers to check it out and "beta" test it. Let me know what you think. What's cool, what's not? Do you have any suggestions/constructive criticisms? Any feedback is welcome.

No comments: